Jayven

Our Darling

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baking session 1


I decided to try my hand on baking after so many years. Realised that my oven has been left there for too long and getting a bit rusty if i don't start baking. Feeling very excited, i went about to buy all the ingredients to make a sponge cream cake...haiz but i didn't manage to get the vanilla essence. No choice, i got to postpone the cake making to tomorrow.


Finally got all the ingredients, i can start baking liao. All went well. See the cake :


However, when it came to whipping the cream, the cream failed. I used spray can whipped cream. It became more watery the more i whipped it. Inexperienced baker.. so end up i only have a sponge cake without cream. Decided to distribute to my mummy,daddy and Chris to finish up the cake....

I shall not give up...seek advice from friend on the type of whip cream to use ...Will try again another day....


No comments:

Post a Comment