Jayven

Our Darling

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shopping trip to West Mall

We were out again to the clinic…Oh oh.
I was happily cuddled up in mummy’s arm when I heard the all familiar sound of the doctor..
She poked my heel and ouch it was painful. I cried and mummy tried to calm me down with the mobile that was hanging in the room. I don’t want to be poked. Doctor said blood flow too slow and then poked my hand again. Pain! Ouch! Mummy was heartbroken..
Then mummy carried me to the air-con room again…. and I started to suckle with music in the background.

Grandma and Daddy were heartbroken to hear me being poked. Once in the car, I dozed off to sleep again. I heard daddy and mummy saying that they were going to West Mall.Yeah!
We reached. In the pram I lay. We went to Singtel and mummy bought her Iphone, while grandma pushed me around. While daddy was paying, mummy and grandma went shopping with me.


We then went to Sakae to have lunch. I was still sleeping but the noise and smell of the food woke me up.Hungry!!!!Mummy and grandma had to push me to the nursing room to feed me….
Then we went shopping at Tom And Stephanie. Grandma and mummy chose some rompers for me. Grandma then bought me rompers and a mobile – caterpillar that I liked very much . The legs can move and there is music also. It can also move its eyes.

After paying, that marks the end of my shopping trip….Looking forward to the next shopping trip…..

No comments:

Post a Comment